I wish I was a little bit taller,
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat…….WAIT! What am I saying?! Why is this song still stuck in my head? I’ve had this song stuck in my head for a few days, it has been torturing my brain.
Since I’m on the topic of wishing, I thought it might be a neat idea to share what I often wish for.
- I wish I had every journal I’ve ever written in ( I use to burn the journals once they were full)
- I wish I had the guts to stand up and speak up for what I believe in
- I wish I had a little more confidence
- I wish I would have gone to college and graduated
- I wish I didn’t tear up or throw away photos from my past
- I wish I never moved to Louisiana
- I wish I could get back every book I sold
- I wish I had better fashion sense
- I wish I knew how to save money
- I wish I didn’t have so many wrinkles already